Passa ai contenuti principali

I close my eyes

And you don't leave my mind...

Playlist
Asa - So Beautiful
Beautiful is your name Wonderful is what you are to me It's you I see in my dreams
Moddi - Smoke
Cause my brain tells me you're dangerous, and my belly says you're just too hard to find
Moloko - Familiar Feeling (Acoustic Sexy Session)
I saw, your face 
Some place 
I felt this feeling before 
Is it deja vu? 
Do I somehow know you? 
Morcheeba - Undress me now
Using your mind
Imagine our skin
Joined at the hip
Joined from within
By using your eyes
You?re freezing my frame
Watching our clothes burst into flames
Sarah Jaffe - Pretender
here's your chance 
i give you what you want 
i am a giver 
Ane Brun - To let myself go
To let myself go 
To let myself flow 
Is the only way of being 
There's no use telling me 
There's no use taking a step back 
A step back for me
Yael Naim - Toxic
Too high 
Can't come down 
Losing my head 
Spinning 'round and 'round 
Do you feel me now? 
Sade - The Moon and the Sky
You'll always know 
The reason why 
We could have had the moon and the sky 
You'll always know 
The reason why this love, reason why this love 
Ain't gon' let you go 
Nneka - Restless
I'm restless, in my dreams I long for you 
I'm careless with the things I own because of you 
Speechless for all that we had is what we disregard now 
Feel emptiness 
Noora Noor - Forget what I said
I'll make good of my bads
I'll make nice of all that is sad
I'll cut off - the dead hands - of my past
Forget what I said - forget what I did
it's not what I meant - so can you forgive
it just came out wrong - I'm taking it back
please forget about it...
Hooverphonic - Mad about you
Give me all your true hate
And I'll translate it in your bed
Into never seen passion
That is why I am so mad about you
Mad about you
Jamie Woon - Spirals
I'm seeing spirals 
I'm moving with you again
Iyeoka - Simply Falling
You show me love, you show me love
You show me everything my heart is capable of
You reshape me like butterfly origami
Ilya - Guilty Kisses
Please look at me your eyes, say much
Please look at me your eyes, say much
Skye - Not Broken
Leave it behind - all of the pain inside
Here you will be, not broken
Sarah McLachlan ft Thievery Corporation - Dirty Little Secret
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76WQAF0ESNE
If I had the chance love
I would not hesitate
To tell you all things I never said before
Don't tell me its too late
'Cause I've relied on my illusion
to keep me warm at night
and I've denied in my capacity to love
But I am willing to give up this fight
Oh I am willing to give up this fight

Post popolari in questo blog

I'm waiting

Un gesto, una parola, una carezza, un bacio. Una cosa qualsiasi che possa rendermi felice anche solo per un istante. Ne ho bisogno, come dell'aria che respiro. Ne ho bisogno per sentirmi viva. Reading of the day Diane Setterfield - La tredicesima storia Le parole hanno uno strano potere. In mani esperte, manipolate con brio, vi imprigionano. Si avvolgono alle vostre membra come una ragnatela, e quando siete stregati al punto da non poter più fare un gesto, vi attraversano la pelle, si infiltrano nel vostro sangue, paralizzano i vostri pensieri. Dentro di voi, compiono la loro magia. Playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5E20AEE9252D1140 Zero 7 - In the waiting line http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6yXxVc21Y Stealing time (Rubando il tempo) Everyone's taking everything they can (Ognuno prende ciò che può) Everything they can (Tutto cio che può) Everyone's taking everything they can (Ognuno prende tutto cio che può) Everything they...

l'attesa

Di minuti, ore, mesi o di anni. E' un tempo indefinito in cui il desiderio cresce, prende forma, impazzisce. E' un tempo lungo, sempre troppo lungo, dove i pensieri si formano, la mente vaga senza meta e il cuore batte all'impazzata nell'ansia di raggiungere il momento in cui terminerà. Reading of the day François de la Rochefocauld L'attesa attenua le passioni mediocri e aumenta le grandi. Playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL42A657FCD014D852 Lenny Kravitz - I'll be waiting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xntxoEFsqfU As long as I’m breathing, I’ll be there  (fino a quando respirerò, io sarò là) Whenever you call me, I’ll be waiting  (ogni volta che mi chiamerai, io ti starò aspettando) Whenever you need me, I’ll be there  (in qualunque momento avrai bisogno di me, io sarò là) Moby - Wait for me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azUY-MYB3yc Days are grey (i giorni sono grigi) and nights are black (e le notti sono nere) Wait for me (Asp...

Ricordi

E penso ai tuoi occhi, e c'era la consapevolezza di aver perso. C'era la tristezza di doverli chiudere per sempre.  C'era il tuo orgoglio di aver lottato fino all'ultimo.  E poi non c'è stato più nulla.  Ciao papà. Mi manchi. Stephen Littleword La morte lascia un vuoto dentro, come avere un piede al margine di un precipizio e… guardare giu’. Rachmaninoff Prelude in g sharp minor op 32. #12 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrQLecr_tXQ&feature=related