Passa ai contenuti principali

I close my eyes

And you don't leave my mind...

Playlist
Asa - So Beautiful
Beautiful is your name Wonderful is what you are to me It's you I see in my dreams
Moddi - Smoke
Cause my brain tells me you're dangerous, and my belly says you're just too hard to find
Moloko - Familiar Feeling (Acoustic Sexy Session)
I saw, your face 
Some place 
I felt this feeling before 
Is it deja vu? 
Do I somehow know you? 
Morcheeba - Undress me now
Using your mind
Imagine our skin
Joined at the hip
Joined from within
By using your eyes
You?re freezing my frame
Watching our clothes burst into flames
Sarah Jaffe - Pretender
here's your chance 
i give you what you want 
i am a giver 
Ane Brun - To let myself go
To let myself go 
To let myself flow 
Is the only way of being 
There's no use telling me 
There's no use taking a step back 
A step back for me
Yael Naim - Toxic
Too high 
Can't come down 
Losing my head 
Spinning 'round and 'round 
Do you feel me now? 
Sade - The Moon and the Sky
You'll always know 
The reason why 
We could have had the moon and the sky 
You'll always know 
The reason why this love, reason why this love 
Ain't gon' let you go 
Nneka - Restless
I'm restless, in my dreams I long for you 
I'm careless with the things I own because of you 
Speechless for all that we had is what we disregard now 
Feel emptiness 
Noora Noor - Forget what I said
I'll make good of my bads
I'll make nice of all that is sad
I'll cut off - the dead hands - of my past
Forget what I said - forget what I did
it's not what I meant - so can you forgive
it just came out wrong - I'm taking it back
please forget about it...
Hooverphonic - Mad about you
Give me all your true hate
And I'll translate it in your bed
Into never seen passion
That is why I am so mad about you
Mad about you
Jamie Woon - Spirals
I'm seeing spirals 
I'm moving with you again
Iyeoka - Simply Falling
You show me love, you show me love
You show me everything my heart is capable of
You reshape me like butterfly origami
Ilya - Guilty Kisses
Please look at me your eyes, say much
Please look at me your eyes, say much
Skye - Not Broken
Leave it behind - all of the pain inside
Here you will be, not broken
Sarah McLachlan ft Thievery Corporation - Dirty Little Secret
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76WQAF0ESNE
If I had the chance love
I would not hesitate
To tell you all things I never said before
Don't tell me its too late
'Cause I've relied on my illusion
to keep me warm at night
and I've denied in my capacity to love
But I am willing to give up this fight
Oh I am willing to give up this fight

Post popolari in questo blog

la notte

Adoro la notte. L'oscurità mi trascina in mille posti meravigliosi dove mi abbandono alla pazzia di sognarti. Reading of the day James Joyce Penso sempre a te. Quando vado a letto la notte è una specie di tortura per me. Non scriverò su questa pagina ciò che mi riempie la mente, la vera e propria pazzia del desiderio. Ti vedo in cento pose, vergognose, verginali, languide, impudiche. Concediti interamente, tutta, quando ci rivediamo. Tutto ciò che è nascosto agli altri, devi darmelo. Voglio essere signore del tuo corpo e del tuo spirito. (James Joyce) Playlist Salvatore Adamo - La notte http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmE6Lz9Ji6M&feature=related La notte tu mi appari immensa  invano tento di afferrarti  ma ti diverti a tormentarmi  la notte tu mi fai impazzire

bye bye baby....

bye bye baby.... Uno degli scatti realizzati da Bert Stern in occasione di quello che è stato l'ultimo servizio fotografico dall’attrice prima della tragica scomparsa avvenuta nella notte tra il 4 e il 5 agosto del 1962. Quote of the day “Quel che ho dentro nessuno lo vede ho pensieri bellissimi che pesano come una lapide. Vi prego fatemi parlare”. Marylin Monroe Bye Bye Baby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqPa9vgEigk When I Fall In Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Zh8-UTjDc Let's make love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_DLEdrGeTU Lazy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gun9U1g-Mds I Wanna Be Loved By You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGJNxVwiktE&feature=relmfu

Skin sensation

The conversation between your fingers and someone else’s skin. This is the most important discussion you can ever have. Iain Thomas, I Wrote This for You